Rent to Own Homes
What are the benefits of a rent to own home?
There are a lot of benefits of a rent to own agreement!
In the local area, lots of smart people are using rent to own agreements as a way to get the home of their dreams without having to qualify for a bank loan right away.
In the past few years, banks have been very tight on their lending criteria. Most people who use a rent to own agreement want a few years to get ready to qualify.
Buying a Home with MAGI
How Does A Lease With Purchase Home Agreement Work?
Our rent to own process is actually pretty simple.
- Join our “Preferred Buyers” list by completing the form at the bottom of the page and tell us what type of home you desire.
- We’ll send you local homes or rent to own / lease option homes that fit your criteria.
- If you like a home and want to apply, we’ll give you an application to fill out. Don’t worry – we help people with all kinds of credit and financial situations, and if you can afford the property, we can probably help you to own it.
- After you’re approved to rent the property, we’ll agree on a monthly rent amount and the future purchase terms. Then just sign the documents and move on in!
- Move in and pay your rent payments on-time… then at the end of the rental agreement you can decide if you want to purchase the home or not.
THERE IS NO OBLIGATION to purchase the home after the rental agreement expires.
How to Get Started
How Long Are Rent To Own / Lease Option Terms?
Your lease option/purchase agreement (also known as the rent to own contract) will spell out the length of time that you have to complete the purchase of the property – typically 1 year, but in certain circumstances we may extend your option if you need more time to get your credit or downpayment up to the point where you can qualify for a bank loan.
The purchase of your home usually takes place through a traditional mortgage loan, but there are other ways to complete the purchase, depending on your finances. We provide free Credit repair and offer coaching to help prepare you to qualify for a mortgage and be a successful homeowner.
That’s the process!
Once you’ve completed your mortgage, you’re done – now you own your home!
Join our Preferred Buyers List
First step – sign up to find great properties around the local by completing our form. You’ll get immediate access to great rent-to-own homes, plus a whole lot more.
Comments are closed.