Selling Your Home
Selling Your Home
Can you answer YES to any of the following questions?
- Do you owe more than their house is worth?
- Have you inherited property and want to make a smart decision?
- Do you have a property that has been on the market and has no buyers?
- Do you need to sell your house quickly?
We can help you by paying cash for your home with minimal repairs needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is it like working with a Tia and her team?
A: Working with Tia and her team is simple. All you have to do is submit some basic information on the “Sell Your House Fast” submission form
Once that happens, the information will be sent to us and we can review the submission and give you a call to discuss your home and your situation.
After talking with you we will be able to create a solution that will be a win/win for the both of us. We will make you an immediate cash offer to buy your house fast for cash.
Selling your house to us will be one of the easiest, hassle free sale you ever experienced!
Q: Will you pay a “fair” price for my property?
A: Yes. We follow a process in which we determine what an appropriate offer for your house might be. We have to get a fair price on a property so we have room to invest in improvements to the property and make a profit when we resell it. You must get a fair process to meet your needs. Lets talk and see if we can come up with a win-win price.
We take into consideration the condition of the home, cost of repairs that need to be made, the current local market conditions, as well as the urgency of the situation. Our experience gives us the ability to quickly make you an offer you can’t refuse!
Q: Hey Tia, do you charge any fees for your services?
A: No. There is no fee to the home seller for my services. We make you an offer, if accepted the sale goes to settlement. Sometimes as quickly as within 7 days. (and we’ll often pay for the closing costs too!).
There are no fees or commissions paid to us: We earn a profit after we have made repairs, paint, stage and sell your house to the next buyer.
Q: Will it matter if my house is listed with a real estate agent?
A: We recommend you submit your homes information to us before you list it with a real estate agent. But if it is already listed, we will definitely need to talk with your agent BEFORE we can make you an all cash offer.
Q: Do you only buy houses or will you buy condos, manufactured homes, etc?
A: We buy all types of real estate except for raw land. So please don’t hesitate to submit your multi-family, single family, condo, or townhome to me for review.
Q: What if I have my property rented?
A: If your home is currently rented…don’t worry. I can buy your house and assume your position in the rental agreement.
Q: Do I have to make repairs on my property?
A: NO. That’s right; no repairs, staging, painting, landscaping… We prefer to purchase the home in its “as-is” condition. You will not need to make any repairs to the property before selling to us.
Why Sell Your Home To Us?
- There are Zero Fees or Commissions
- We can close quickly and avoid a foreclosure
- We’re buying it AS-IS. No need for expensive repairs on your part.
- Closings performed through a reputed 3rd Party Real Estate Attorney
- 2 – 5 bedroom homes
- 1,000 – 2,500 square feet
- Outdated kitchens and bathrooms
- Repairs needed
Need to Sell Your Home Fast?
Here are some next steps.
- Fill out the form below and we will contact you to learn more about your property and situation.
- Next we will schedule an appointment to view the property and meet you “face-to-face”.
- Next we will create a unique offer to purchase your property.
- Once we agree upon a purchase price, we will create a simple Purchase & Sales Agreement which we will both sign.
- Finally, we will open escrow with a licensed Attorney and quickly get you paid.
Comments are closed.